We have some tart and some sweet (and even a feature that isn’t either!) at this week’s party. It’s Tuesday Turn About #176 Cranberry Bliss.
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #176 CRANBERRY BLISS
Another week, another wonderful link party featuring LOTS of inspiration, tips and tricks, and ideas from bloggers across this country and other countries, too!
Always so much fun!
And, what’s even more fun is that the hostesses of Tuesday Turn About have decided that this holiday season, each hostess will be featuring a bonus feature each week! That’s a total of TWELVE features at each party! So keep those links a-comin’!
People, We Have RAIN!
As I write this post, out my window I can see the trees blowing in the wind with lots of this wet ‘stuff’.
OH!!! That’s RAIN!!! Something we are just not used to these
days years here in So Cal! Even with the blusteriness (is that a word?) of the winter storm, which is my least favorite weather element, I’m SUPER thankful the Lord is sending rain to our dry area.
Now, if I can muster up the courage to get Mom into the car in order for me to go vote… And muster I WILL, you can be sure!
This past week’s link-ups included one of my favorite berries that just BURSTS with flavor… CRANBERRIES!
I’m featuring recipes and even a sweet (see what I did there) DIY!
And don’t forget…
Weekly Household Tip
The holiday season is here, and this is the perfect time to start implementing the best organizing tool ever!
Weekly Blogging Tip
This week’s tip is probably a ‘rerun’, but I really cannot stress this enough.
When I first started using a DSLR camera, to say it was a steep learning curve is an understatement. I had SO much to learn, and still do… darn those rhinestone embellishments!
But, one key to getting better at snapping a picture is having a friend (blogging or otherwise) that is (gently) honest. I am blessed and have several of these people in my life. Over the last 6 years, I’ve gone to those friends (and family members) and asked them for their honest opinion about images I have taken. It can be exasperating at times, but it helps me persevere, fine tune my skills, and make me a better photographer!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
We are so excited to be able to feature a total of TWELVE links at the party, now through the end of the year! Have fun, and feel free to link up new and old posts! We love it all!