We are celebrating the first week of spring with Tuesday Turn About #194 Refreshing Spring DIYs!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #194 REFRESHING SPRING DIYS
Can you believe it?
It’s a wee bit hard for me to believe it as I look out my slider to a blustery, stormy, and rainy day! We have had some great rain this winter in So Cal!
But, yesterday was, indeed, the first day of spring! And I kicked things off with part two of my spring tour, THE KITCHEN with the Bloggers’ Best Spring Home Tour! (Can you believe it? I FINALLY broke down to share my ugly cabinets!) Part 1 of my spring tour was all about the living area.
Refreshing Spring DIYs…
So today, let’s celebrate spring with some fun spring DIYs! I have three featured for you today. Believe me, it was VERY hard to choose just three this week!
But, if you aren’t featured here at MWA this week, remember…
I promised you tips this week, and tips you shall have!
This post may contain affiliate links, at no additional cost to you. For more information, see my complete disclosure HERE.
Weekly Household Tip
For my kitchen spring tour, I had to ‘spiff-up’ my stainless refrigerator. To clean and polish my stainless steel appliances, I use Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner and Polish. This product gets the job done, and it’s easy to use! Just be sure to have some nice microfiber cloths on hand!
Weekly Blogging Tip
Do you have an editorial calendar, or even a weekly planner?
This year, I would really like to set up a REASONABLE schedule with time blocks. You know, setting time periods for weekly/daily tasks that are actually attainable and will set me up for success.
These blocks will include tasks/chores at home and for my mom, as well as blog tasks. If you have this already setup, let me know in the comments what tools you use!
Now, let’s party!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media, with the use of ONE photo from your blog for that may be included in a pinnable collage. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
We are so looking forward to all the spring and Easter projects, as well as the every-day DIYs in your home! I’m really hoping to see some spring and Easter printables this coming week! 😉