The party has started! And this week I am featuring Tuesday Turn About #11 small home projects!
WELCOME TO TUESDAY TURN ABOUT LINK PARTY #11 – Small Home Projects
This has been another crazy week!
As I shared last week, my daughter and son-in-law moved into a new home, and we have been working on painting projects, lining shelves, and all kinds of decor brainstorming! We’re even talking about updating the countertops, only using a different texture than mine! I’ll be sharing all the goings-on with you soon!
As always, there were so many amazing posts this week! Michelle, Crissy, and I enjoyed perusing all of them!
Be sure to visit each hostess’ blog (links below), as we each feature 3 different posts that linked up last week! That’s a total of NINE features at TTA! If your post isn’t featured here, it just may be featured at Thistle Key Lane or First Day of Home!
Remember to check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! We pin all our featured bloggers to this board! Let’s grab a cold beverage, cozy-up on the sofa, and check out some small home projects!
What exactly does ‘turn about’ mean? Take a look at Tuesday Turn About #1!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- First Day of Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Here’s what we’ve been up to…
My Wee Abode
First Day of Home
Thistle Key Lane
This Week’s Features:
This sweet little curio cabinet is perfect for a small home. Not only is it lovely, but it also provides great storage! Double-duty for the win! Ann from The Apple Street Cottage shows us how! Another small home project that is quick but makes a big impact is removing carpet from stairs. KC from Real Coake shows us exactly how to do this, with a couple of tips for those of us that can’t do it all in one day! (KC, I hope I got your blog name right!) And this lovely, cozy little sitting room is brought to us by Dabbling and Decorating. Don’t you love how Ann has created such a beautiful area in such a small space? That’s my kind of small-home-living!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Such a lovely party this week! I look forward to seeing all the new posts next week! How ’bout you?