Ready for some fun and inspiration? Today is Tuesday Turn About #36 Winter DIYs. Your one-stop location for all things homekeeping! Find the best decor, DIY projects, crafts, decor and more!
WELCOME TO TUESDAY TURN ABOUT LINK PARTY #36- Winter DIYs
Spring is starting to call, but I’m still in the mood for some winter DIYs… what about you?
Today’s DIY features don’t really hearken to the winter season, but I LOVE doing DIYs during this cold season because I don’t tend to
sweat like a stuck hog glisten as much as I do at other times of the year!
Can you relate? Oh, good!
Make sure to hop on over to Thistle Key Lane and Bluesky at Home and check out SIX additional features from TTA! You never know who might be featured there!
We are so thrilled by each one of you that links-up to the party, and we love perusing all the posts right along side our readers, too!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
What exactly does ‘turn about’ mean? Take a look at Tuesday Turn About #1!
Without further delay, let’s take a look at our features, and click on the ‘linkers’ at the end of this post for even more ideas and tutorials!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Bluesky at Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Here’s what we’ve been up to…
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Thistle Key Lane
This Week’s Features:
Some Privacy, PLEASE!
One of our newest party attendees, though not new to Blogland, is Serena for Thrift Diving. This pretty privacy screen she DIY’d is a perfect way to keep you feeling comfortable, by keeping wandering eyes from seeing too much! Check out the budget-friendly tutorial on her blog!
Okay, these aren’t magic… It’s all a fake! And Ashley from Cherished Bliss knows it’s all a fake. Okay, these aren’t fake either. However, Ashley is sharing how to make a faux floating shelf and it’s super easy!
Baskets, Baskets Everywhere!
Even though this isn’t a DIY project, Yvonne from Stonegable is sharing FIVE different ways to use baskets in our homes. So, it’s a DIY decor tutorial! Take a look at her wonderful ideas!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
We had some wonderful posts and LOTS of great inspiration this last week! Looking forward to all the creativity coming our way this week!