Free Thanksgiving Printable in Watercolor
If you want to add a pretty touch to your Thanksgiving table or holiday buffet, this free Thanksgiving printable in watercolor is a free gift to My Wee Abode ‘family’ members.
FREE THANKSGIVING PRINTABLE IN WATERCOLOR
I don’t know about you, but with all that is going on lately in the world and our country, I felt an early ‘prompt’ for Thanksgiving was needed.
You know, something to help us remember to be thankful, and why we should be grateful.
You can make your own copy of this free Thanksgiving digital art by simply becoming a My Wee Abode subscriber. Just click on the button below to get instant access to this free printable for your Thanksgiving tablescape, along with ALL the free resources in the printable library!
Oh… I guess you might want to take a look at this new fall printable, right?
Free Digital Artwork for Your Thanksgiving Tablescape
Like I said, it might be a bit early, but focusing on things to be thankful for might be just what we need right now.
Let’s face it, being thankful is good ALL the time!
8 Things to Be Thankful For
In these uncertain times, here are some things I’m thankful for, and you just might be grateful for, too!
- Family (spouses, children, parents, grandchildren, siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.)
- A home that protects us from the elements
- Church family and pastors
- The ability to create
- The provision of so many things here on Earth from a generous heavenly Father
- A Savior that has provided us a way to Heaven
- And His love that endures FOREVER
What could/would you add to this list?
How Do I Print the Best Printables?
- In order to give you the best quality prints, these files are a little large. So, be patient… It may take a few minutes to download.
- Adobe Reader is the best way to view and print all of the MWA printables (not in Chrome PDF viewer).
- Use the high-quality setting on your printer, as this will give you the best detail for the printable.
- Make sure to select ‘actual size’ on your printer options.
- Bright white cardstock or heavy paper (28lb or higher) will give the best printing results. Using watercolor paper is even better!
- When there is more than one page to a file, print the whole file, or one item at a time… it’s up to you!
Remember, you can get these printables and more by becoming a My Wee Abode VIP! Just click on the button!
My hope is that you will enjoy this free gift from me to you! Please let me know in the comments below how you are using it in your home!
Sounds like a great list. I’d add I’m grateful for YOU. I know that’s under the “friends” group but you’ve been such a help to me – blogging, encouraging, emails, prayers. I could go on and on. And we’ve never even met in person but I feel we’ll be life long friends. Great post.
Right back at ya, dear friend! Love you!!!
You design the best printables. This is perfect to display all of November for Thanksgiving.
Thank you… I hope everyone enjoys this!
And thank you for sharing!
Ridge Haven Homestead
Homestead Blog Hop
Of course, Laurie… Enjoy!
Such a lovely printable Julie.
Thank you for sharing your Thanksgiving printable at the Create, Bake, Grow & Gather party this week. I’m delighted to be featuring this post at the party tomorrow and pinning too.
Thank you so much, Kerryanne! Always honored to be featured at your party!