Are you looking for a lovely card to give that special someone? Today, as a My Wee Abode subscriber, you can print THREE different free watercolor Valentine’s Day cards for your loved one! And these free printable cards are perfect for any special occasion!
FREE WATERCOLOR VALENTINE’S DAY CARDS
Are you looking for the perfect card for your Valentine?
Well, I just may have the answer for you! Maybe even THREE answers!
Not only are these watercolor printable cards gorgeous, but they are FREE!
And you know me. Free just can’t be beat!
So, let’s take a look at these free watercolor Valentine’s Day Cards!
Free Printable Valentine’s Day Card – I’m Yours
This lovely card includes the words “no returns” on the inside.
The lovely flowers and keys are perfect for Valentine’s or any time you want to share a sweet sentiment with your sweetheart!
Free Printable Valentine’s Day Card – A Hundred Hearts
This pretty little card includes a heart-shaped lock with a little bouquet of flower buds and berries in watercolor.
The inside of the card reads, “A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.”
Again, this card is perfect for any occasion you want to share your heart with your loved one!
Free Printable Valentine’s Day Card – You Are the Key
Last, but not least, is this pretty collection of watercolor flowers and vintage look keys. (pictured at the bottom of this collage photo)
All of these cards are available to you in the My Wee Abode Printables Library.
To get instant access to these gorgeous cards, just click on the button and subscribe! You will immediately receive an email containing the password to download the Free Watercolor Valentine’s Day Cards, along with ALL the MWA printables! You’ll also receive new post notifications, newsletters, and tips and tricks for living small sent right to your inbox! To see all that’s available in the exclusive My Wee Abode library, click the button.
How Do I Print the Best Quality Image?
- In order to give you the best quality prints, these files are a little large. So, be patient… It may take a few minutes to download.
- Adobe Reader is the best way to view and print all of the MWA printables (not in Chrome PDF viewer).
- Use the high-quality setting on your printer, as this will give you the best detail for the printable.
- Make sure to select ‘actual size’ on your printer options.
- Bright white cardstock or heavy paper (28lb or higher) will give the best printing results. Using watercolor paper is even better!
- Print the whole file, or one item at a time… it’s up to you!
Please let me know if you have any questions for printing these cards… and also let me know if you use these to give to the special people in your life!