This week’s party has a mix of projects! Let’s get this started with Tuesday Turn About #137 February Finds!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #137 FEBRUARY FINDS
February is looking GREAT here at Tuesday Turn About!
Last week, we had a record-breaking party with 200 posts! Woot-woot!
So, with all those link-ups, the hostesses decided to feature FOUR posts EACH! That means a total of 12 features this week! If link-ups continue to grow, we just might keep the features at four each! So keep ’em coming!
All Kinds of Fun Finds
And with all these wonderful link-ups this past week, I had fun choosing a little bit of this and a little bit of that! You know, some wonderful ‘February finds’.
But first, let’s get some tips!
Weekly Household Tip
Do you know the trick to keep bananas from ripening too fast? Firmly wrap the stems in plastic wrap or foil! Give it a try and let me know how it works for you!
Weekly Blogging Tip
Today’s tip is a quick one. If at all possible, remember to not include numbers in your URL/permalink. Google doesn’t like to see dates or numbers for tracking in the URL. For example, you will see a #___ in the Tuesday Turn About title each week, but this is always removed from the URL.
Now, let’s party!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Easy Last-Minute Valentine Decor
This vintage-look heart garland is SO pretty! I love the beaded and metal elements that Interior Frugalista used to make this string of hearts look even more like an antique! And Marie is showing us EXACTLY how to make this pretty valentine garland!
Amazing Before and After Fireplace
One of our new party-attendees is Melanie from Lost and Found Decor. And Melanie is sharing a GREAT tutorial on how update your fireplace with paint. You will not BELIEVE this amazing transformation!
Sparkly and “AIRY”!
Isn’t this sparkly air plant wall display amazing?! I think Melba from Cocoon Raw hit this decorating project out of the park! Hop on over and check out the tutorial for this lovely display!
Not One, But Two!
Marieza from Home with Marieza is not sharing one project, but TWO! Two in one post, that is! Take a look at another one of our new party-er blogs, and check-out the tutorial for her lovely sidetables! Isn’t that pattern on the top AMAZING?!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
We truly look forward to your posts every week! Keep ’em coming! And we can’t wait to see what spring projects are on the horizon!