Tuesday Turn About #231 Christmas Decor Inspo: This week’s party is BIG, and includes a little bit of this and a little bit of that to inspire you for the holiday season.
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #231 CHRISTMAS DECOR INSPO
Welcome to the party!
I hope your December has started off with a bang!
This week, the party is BIG and includes 12 features here on My Wee Abode.
Lynne from My Family Thyme is spending some extended time with family and will be returning soon! So, I decided to make the party EXTRA big this week!
Adventures at the Abode
Well, I’m not really AT the Abode today… I’m sitting here at the Denver Airport waiting for my connecting flight to Lancaster, PA. I love traveling, and even navigating airports. I’m SO looking forward to 11 days of vaca/respite, and spending time with two of my closest blogging buddies!
Yesterday, we had a hospice eval for Mom. Her appetite has declined, and she is sleeping more than half the day. She is still somewhat mobile, and she can totally communicate (however confused it might be), but they felt that she was qualified on the ‘malnutrition’ side. We will probably be disqualified at some point, and have to reassess and requalify, but it’s not a hard process. So, whatever the Lord wants, we’re all good!
More Abode Adventures…
I’ve arrived safely in PA, and was about to lay (or is it lie) my head down at 1:15am for some much needed sleep, and then popped right back up and realized I hadn’t finished TTA!
Soooo, this is going to be brief and to the point, since the party goes live in just a few hours!
Forgive me for any extra typos or mistakes in the post!
Our weekly tips will return after the beginning of the year!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Lynne is taking some extended time with her family and will be back soon!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media, with the use of ONE photo from your blog for that may be included in a pinnable collage. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Now, I’ve got to get some shut-eye! So you all enjoy the party, and remember to tell your friend to come and peruse and link-up, too!