This week MWA is featuring tablescapes! That is Tuesday Turn About #131 Christmas tables!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #131 CHRISTMAS TABLES
Merry Christmas, everyone!!!
We are going to be taking a little Christmas break at TTA! Please feel free to link-up this week, and we’ll be back on January 4th to share the features from this week’s posts that are shared!
It’s pretty crazy that Christmas is this week! I think everyone is saying that, right?!
And, because Christmas is this Saturday, I thought you would appreciate some tablescape inspiration!
Blogging and Household tips will be back after the beginning of the year, Lord-willing! 😉
Again this week, each hostess is sharing four features! That means 16 features this week, all together! Be sure to visit all the hostesses for LOTS of Christmas fun!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Bluesky At Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Goings-On With Your Hostesses
My Wee Abode
Thistle Key Lane
Bluesky At Home
This Week’s Features:
Tartan Christmas Tidings!
Nothing says “Christmas” quite like plaid! And today, I have not one, but TWO plaid tablescapes. The first is from Rachelle at My Hubbard Home. The centerpiece with rustic touches make this Christmas tablescape super cozy, and it would be perfect for winter, too!
If you love a themed tablescape, you’re gonna love this minty-fresh tablescape from Beth at Whispers of the Heart! Candy cane fresh, that is! Beth’s tablescapes are always amazing and remind me of visiting the competition at our local fair.
Simple Plaid Christmas Tablescape
The simplicity of this plaid tablescape is so calming to my Christmas crazy-mind. And Niky from The House on Silverado even has a link on how to create these lovely Christmas tree napkin folds!
Classic Red and Gold Table
And let’s wrap-up today’s Christmas tablescapes with a classic. Holliday from Home with Holliday is what I call a queen-of-table-setting! Her classic elements and touch of glam are alway on point for any occasion!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Since our next party will be in the new year, please feel free to start linking up winter posts or even organizing/storage posts! Can’t wait to see what you all have!