Tuesday Turn About #223 Fall This and That: The party is REALLY big this week, and it includes a little bit of this and a little bit of that for the fall season, and more!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #223 FALL THIS AND THAT
Welcome to the HUGE party!
This week, Lynne is taking a break, so I’m sharing TEN features… I wish I could have shared one from each of you… but my time this week…
My mom is STILL healing from the shingles (saddle shingles, to be exact), and the healing has been worse the last week than it has for the whole three weeks since diagnosis. Alzheimer’s and shingles together is no joke.
To be brutally honest, I’m in survival mode right now. Though I DID get a nice break today, and it was very refreshing. Thanks, DeeDee!
And, more transparency… I’m writing this at 10pm Monday night! I TOTALLY forgot about the post!
So, even though I’m sharing 10 features this week, it will be extra brief! Pinning will happen tomorrow, and, I’m so sorry, but I haven’t been able to comment on featured posts (or even answer all my comments this week).
I told you I was on survival mode!
Please be praying that my mom will have a miraculous healing, and that the Lord will give me much grace, mercy, compassion and patience. (This is my mantra this past week.)
Tips will be back next week!
Please be sure to visit the featured posts! It would make my day, and the featured bloggers’ day, as well!
My Wee Abode
Again… my week has been crazy! So, though I’m missing my regular collage, here are a few links for fall printables that you might enjoy!
- Minimalist Fall Watercolor Printables
- Fall Watercolor Printable Art
- Free Thanksgiving Watercolor Printable
My Family Thyme
Lynne will return next week!
Be sure to click on the title to visit each blog!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media, with the use of ONE photo from your blog for that may be included in a pinnable collage. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Thank you ALL for understanding my situation this week! I really appreciate you all so much!