We are embracing all the fall feels at the party this week, and continuing our ‘fall’ from last week’s party! It’s Tuesday Turn About #216 Falling for Autumn.
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #216 FALLING FOR AUTUMN
Our “fall” continues at this week’s party!
This week, we are kicking-off all the fall ‘vibes’ and featuring some wonderfully warm and cozy posts!
There are tutorials, inspiration, and even a recipe that reminds me of fall!
Lynne is back from her vacation time, so remember…
Be sure to hop on over to My Family Thyme to check out FOUR additional features from TTA!
If you haven’t been featured at MWA this week, you just may be featured there!
Since the Pinterest Challenge was also due today, our weekly tips will be back next week. (I’m really glad you can’t hear the snoring that is going on in my brain right now!)
So grab a cup of whatever suits your weather, and let’s party!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Of course, I’m loving all the fall posts and the cozy images! Can’t wait to see what everyone has in store this week!