The holiday for giving special and specific thanks is just around the corner. As a gift to you from My Wee Abode, here is a NEW free Thanksgiving printable two ways!
FREE THANKSGIVING PRINTABLE TWO WAYS
Each year here at My Wee Abode, I try to have a free gift for MWA family members (aka subscribers) for each season and/or holiday. Namely, a free printable (or six!).
Want to know how to become a subscriber?
Just click on the button below to get instant access to this free printable for your Thanksgiving holiday, along with ALL the free resources in the printable library!
Next, simply go to the navigation bar just under the logo and title of My Wee Abode, and click on FREE PRINTABLES. This will take you to the library whenever you have a hankerin’ some new artwork for your home!
If you are already a My Wee Abode member, your password is at the end of each e-newsletter I send to you!
This year, I hope you will enjoy this watercolor Thanksgiving printable for your home, or as a gift!
Print it, pop it into a frame, and place it on your Thanksgiving table or your buffet/sideboard!
What a great way to remind yourself, your family, and friends what the holiday is all about, right?
And, THIS 8×10 digital artwork features TWO different ‘quotes’. Take a look!
Free Thanksgiving Printable TWO Ways – Give Thanks Scripture
Though both of these Thanksgiving digital prints have the same graphics, I decided to change them up with the wording.
Of course, this one is my favorite because it points to the One Who gives us everything to be thankful for!
The large bucket of harvested items are perfect for just about any Thanksgiving celebration!
Free Thanksgiving Printable TWO Ways – Grateful Phrase
Even though this printable doesn’t include a verse, it does share a biblical principle.
We are called to be content in all circumstances, and counting our blessings is definitely a tool we can use to be content in our current (world) situation.
If we really think about all the things the Lord has blessed us with, it really is ‘enough’.
Those pumpkin vines that frame the quote are so pretty, too!
How Do I “Develop” Printables?
Do I have good news for you! You don’t have to ‘develop’ printables. You can print them on your color home printer!
- In order to give you the best quality prints, these files are a little large. So, be patient… It may take a few minutes to download.
- Adobe Reader is the best way to view and print all of the MWA printables (not in Chrome PDF viewer).
- Use the high-quality setting on your printer, as this will give you the best detail for the printable.
- Make sure to select ‘actual size’ on your printer options.
- Bright white cardstock or heavy paper (28lb or higher) will give the best printing results. Using watercolor paper is even better!
- When there is more than one page to a file, print the whole file, or one item at a time… it’s up to you!
My Thankful List
This year, as always, I have LOTS to be thankful for:
- The NEW My Wee Abode.
- Having the opportunity to take care of my mom (even though some days it’s quite hard.)
- My siblings, for so many reasons, but currently for giving me respite time each week.
- For four adult children (2 which are ‘in-loves’)… so thankful the Lord answered my prayer for nothing else than that they would love and follow Him!
- Five grandchildren (#6 due in March)… I can’t even.
- For a pastor that teaches the Truth in love and strives to bring glory to Him.
- A church family that is loving, and continues to learn how to bring glory to Him. 😉
- For the My Wee Abode ‘family’… without YOU, there would be no blog! Seriously!
Now, what are you thankful for? Please let me know in the comments of at least ONE thing you are thankful for. I would love it if you left your list!