Let’s get some inspiration for the heart of the home this week! It’s Tuesday Turn About #174 Seasonal Kitchens!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #174 SEASONAL KITCHENS
Can you believe we only have one more party in October (after today’s party, that is)?!
I bet you are just DYING to know the weather here in So Cal!
Okay… never mind. 😛
Let’s start the party! LOL!
This week, we started to see Christmas posts! So fun… and exciting!
Who else has their boxed Christmas tree sitting in their living room ready to be unboxed and decorated? Raise your hand, and then let me know in the comments. (Very soon, I’ll let you know why I have mine ready to go.)
In the meantime, grab a cup of your fave warm beverage, and let’s look at some seasonal kitchen ideas!
This post may contain affiliate links, at no additional cost to you. For more information, see my complete disclosure HERE.
Weekly Household Tip
This past weekend, a deep cleaning was done on my luxury vinyl plank flooring. It was much easier than I anticipated, mainly because I used the Hoover FloorMate Deluxe Hard Floor Cleaner Machine. SUPER easy to use and SUPER affordable… you really do need this for your hard floor surfaces!
Weekly Blogging Tip
Do you know the difference between WordPress.org and WordPress.com ? If you don’t, don’t worry… you’re not alone!
Here’s a wonderful post from Blog Tyrant that is a quick read and shares great details on the differences between the two blogging platforms.
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Decorating with Vintage Flower Frogs
Do you know what a flower frog is? Well, Kelly from The Tattered Pew is not only going to tell you, she’s going to show all kinds of ways to use them to decorate your home!
Easy Seasonal Window Decor
Shelley from Calypso in the Country is sharing a plethora of ideas for decorating you window sills, whatever season it might be! Even though I only have a bar above my kitchen sink, I’m going to be using these ideas to decorate there, as well!
French Farmhouse Friendsgiving Table
Are you getting ready for Thanksgiving? Well, take a look at this elegant and lovely tablescape from Adorn the Table. Nicole shares tips and tricks on how to recreate this for your table, and even shares a shopping guide!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media, with the use of ONE photo from your blog for that may be included in a pinnable collage. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Are you all ready for Christmas, or are you still enjoying creating for the fall? Let me know in the comments!