Let’s get this party started! Welcome to Tuesday Turn About #138 February DIYs!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #138 FEBRUARY DIYs
I hope everyone had a lovely Valentine’s Day!
My daughter surprised me at work with a visit that included three of my grandbeans, a lovely bouquet, and a heart balloon! So fun and special!
This last week, we didn’t quite have 200 links, so this week we are returning to our normal 3 features… EACH!
Now, before I share the February DIYs featured here at My Wee Abode, let’s get a couple of tips!
Weekly Household Tip
Want to easily find your remotes? Find a pretty basket or container to place in your living area that keeps all your remotes together. (Sorry, I don’t have a tip on how to train your family to use it!) 😉
Weekly Blogging Tip
Let’s talk a bit more about Gutenberg.
Have you ever created a ‘Reusable Block’? If not, this type of block is SUPER helpful when you enter the same static type of info on a post, time-after-time. You know, think “affiliate disclosure”. This type of block info never changes. You could easily create your disclosure statement/link in a reusable block, and not have to reinvent the wheel each time (or copy-and-past, for that matter!)
Now, let’s get to the party!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Hearts Are for Spring, Too!
These air-dry clay hearts are so lovely, aren’t they? And even though it may look like I’m featuring a Valentine’s post, these hearts would be so pretty to use through-out spring! CoCo from The Crowned Goat is sharing us how to create these beautiful stenciled hearts!
Succulents Are All the Rage… Still!
These pretty little pots with succulents are perfect to set on a kitchen windowsill or open shelf! Tammy from the White Lilac Farmhouse is sharing her tips for the perfect indoor succulents. She’s even showing us the best way to plant them!
It’s Not Your Mother’s Milk Glass
If you’ve been around My Wee Abode for any amount of time, you may have noticed some of the milk glass pieces I display on my open shelves and Hoosier cabinet. Well, Lora Bloomquist is sharing a ‘collection’ of ideas on how to display your ‘collection’ of milk glass! Take a look for some lovely spring decor ideas!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
So fun to start seeing spring posts! Keep ’em coming, and let your blogging friends know about the party! We’d love to to share 4 features every week! 😉