It’s all about the children today, friends! Tuesday Turn About #169 Kids Fall Crafts is great for children and grandchildren, too!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #169 KIDS FALL CRAFTS
Happy early fall, y’all!
Fall officially begins this Thursday, though the temps say something else here in So Cal. 😉
I just returned from our church’s women’s retreat! What a blessing it was! A time of respite for me, along with some concentrated focus on the Lord’s character (via Colossians), and why we need to focus on His love and character more in order for us to have true obedience. Plus, I got some good naps in, too! 😉
This week, I thought it would be fun to share some crafts for the kiddos… and one is even fun to do with the olders, or even yourself!
And don’t forget…
Our weekly tips will return next week, as I’m still getting back on track after being gone the last three days!
So, let’s get right to the party!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Are you lovin’ the fall posts as much as I am? Keep ’em coming! And don’t forget to share your DIYs and crafts, as well!