We’re live, and My Wee Abode is featuring Tuesday Turn About #15 Late Summer Centerpieces!
WELCOME TO TUESDAY TURN ABOUT LINK PARTY #15 – Late Summer Centerpieces
It seems to have been a busy week for all of us, but we had so much fun perusing your posts!
Did y’all have a wonderful Labor Day Weekend? I was busy preparing for TWO big blog hops coming your way very soon on My Wee Abode!
With Labor Day over, late summer and early fall decor start filling my thoughts. How ’bout you?
This week, I’m going to be featuring some late summer and early fall centerpieces. Take a look, and don’t forget…
Be sure to visit each hostess’ blog (links below), as we each feature 3 different posts that linked up last week! That’s a total of NINE features at TTA! If your post isn’t featured here, it just may be featured at Thistle Key Lane or First Day of Home!
Remember to check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
With the weather heating-up here in So Cal, I’m gonna grab an iced tea (okay… who’s had their first PSL already?) and sit in front of the fan while I take a look at all the new inspiration this week! Come join me!
What exactly does ‘turn about’ mean? Take a look at Tuesday Turn About #1!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- First Day of Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Here’s what we’ve been up to…
My Wee Abode
Thistle Key Lane
First Day of Home
This Week’s Features:
Vintage Late Summer Centerpiece
This lovely vintage centerpiece is perfect decor to transition from late summer to early fall! Don’t you love how Ann from Dabbling and Decorating added several different textures and just a touch of blushy orange with that zinnia?
Orange and Aqua Late Summer Early Fall Centerpiece
DeeDee from Our Clover House is using her love of orange and aqua to bring us a transitional centerpiece for the summer and fall! Love the juxtaposition of the warm and cool colors! Perfect! (And you just may see these colors coming to My Wee Abode for the fall!)
Early Fall Centerpiece in Neutrals
This crate full o’ lovely neutral pumpkins is the star of this centerpiece brought to us from Bev at Across the Boulevard. Don’t you love those pretty creams and greens together? Lends such a light and airy feel to an early fall centerpiece!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
It was a wonderful week, and now we’re looking forward to more and more fall decor inspiration! Can’t wait!