If you are looking for some free Christmas gift tags, these merry and sweet watercolor tags are the perfect addition to any gift on your list!
FREE CHRISTMAS GIFT TAGS MERRY AND SWEET
Are you planning on wrapping Christmas presents this weekend…
Or maybe this coming week?
Okay, what about Christmas Eve?
Well, today I’m offering a special gift to my subscribers!
Along with the annual MWA Watercolor Calendar, you can also access these pretty little gift tags that feature watercolor graphics with gingerbread, oranges, and all kinds a sweets and spices!
Just print them on sticker paper or some nice cardstock, and you have free and easy Christmas labels for you holiday gifts!
How Do I Get These Free Christmas Labels?
It’s super easy to get instant access to these freebie Christmas tags, and lots more lovely printables, simply by becoming a My Wee Abode ‘family member’!
If you are already part of the My Wee Abode fam, remember your password is noted at the bottom of each e-newsletter you receive!
And, if this style of tag isn’t what your are looking for, there are also boho style Christmas gift tags, as well as some farmhouse present labels.
But for now, let’s take a look at these new free gift tags from My Wee Abode!
Merry and Sweet Christmas Watercolor Gift Tags Details
These watercolor Christmas tags feature yummy treats, along with some pretty rustic elements.
The watercolor elements feature gingerbread, dried oranges, sugar cookies, and so much more!
The mix of rustic grapevine twigs, Christmas greenery and berries is so nostalgic!
We have something for everyone!!!
Remember, you can get these printables and more by becoming a My Wee Abode VIP! Just click on the button!
The Best Way to Print Free Printables
- In order to give you the best quality prints, these files are a little large. So, be patient… It may take a few minutes to download.
- Adobe Reader is the best way to view and print all of the MWA printables (not in Chrome PDF viewer).
- Use the high-quality setting on your printer, as this will give you the best detail for the printable.
- Make sure to select ‘actual size’ on your printer options.
- Bright white cardstock or heavy paper (28lb or higher) will give the best printing results. Using watercolor paper is even better!
- When there is more than one page to a file, print the whole file, or one item at a time… it’s up to you!
I hope you enjoy these free merry and sweet Christmas gift tags! And be sure to checkout the WHOLE My Wee Abode Library!