Since we are just days from our Christmas celebrations, I thought some sweet recipes were in order. It’s Tuesday Turn About #181 Just Christmas Treats.
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #181 JUST CHRISTMAS TREATS
We’re so glad you have arrived at this week’s party!
Be on the lookout next week for an ‘interesting’ announcement about the holiday schedule for TTA!
As promised, I’m featuring Christmas recipes this week!
Don’t you just love Christmas sweets? I must admit, I love them a bit too much!
Well, this week at MWA it is just Christmas treats, with a bonus feature, as well!
Remember, through the end of the year, each hostess will be featuring four posts… that’s a total of TWELVE posts from now until December 31!
The weekly tips will be back at the beginning of the year, so let’s get right to the party!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Old Fashioned Rolled Sugar Cookies
Okay y’all… if you want a delectable sugar cookie, with easy ways of icing them, check-out this recipe from Rita at Harbour Breeze Home! This cookie recipe is SO popular, all her visits to this post actually ‘broke’ her blog this month! Now THAT’s an amazing recipe!
Jodi from Create Kids’ Club is sharing her recipe for Saltine Toffee (or what my friends and family call ‘Christmas Crack’). If you haven’t tried this delicious holiday treat, you are missing out! And, it’s gluten free!
Gluten-Free Gingerbread Cake
My daughter is gluten intolerant, so I’m always on the lookout for a recipe that she can use, and also looks yummy! And, this gluten-free gingerbread cake recipe from Shay at What the Fork fits-the-bill! Shay even has a substitute in order to make this dairy free!
Crockpot Christmas Wassail Recipe
We gotta have something to wash-down these delectable Christmas treats, right? What better way than with a cup of warm wassail? Don’t miss this yummy Christmas beverage recipe from Arlene at Flour on My Face.
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
There is still plenty of time to share Christmas and winter posts! Link-up, enjoy the inspiration, and be sure to tell your friends about the party!