The party has started… and we’re sharing some last minute seasonal tips…. It’s Tuesday Turn About #182 Wrap It Up!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #182 WRAP IT UP
Welcome to the last Tuesday Turn About of 2022!
Yep… our little announcement to kick-off this week’s party is that the hostesses will be taking a break for the Christmas Holiday! Read on…
Since we are taking a break, we will be leaving this party open until 12/30/22! That means you have ten days to link-up!
PLUS, for these ten days only, you can link-up a total of SIX posts!
We’ll return on January 3, 2023 with a total of FIFTEEN features! Each hostess will be sharing 5 features each!
This week, we are each sharing 4 posts…
As for me… since Christmas is in just a few short days, I thought TTA could ‘wrap-up’ the Christmas season with some lovely gift tags and wrapping suggestions! (Don’t forget to check-out the gift tags that MWA has to offer!)
Plus, I’m sharing a fun Bonus Feature that you may want to create for Christmas Eve or New Year’s Eve!
The weekly tips will return after the new year!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
How to Use Natural Elements with Christmas Wrapping
Regina from Saved from Salvage is sharing a plethora of ideas to add the prettiest touches to your Christmas wrapping! And it all involves items from nature!
Free Printable Gift Tags with Thermo-web
Here’s a unique way to create some Christmas gift tags! And Creatively Beth shows us exactly how to do it!
DIY Vintage Gift Tags
These pretty little vintage-look tags come from Michelle at Thistle Key Lane! Not only is she offering these lovely tags to her readers, but she is sharing how to create treat bags to use them with!
You’re right, this has nothing to do with wrapping or tags… but if you make these yummy hot cocoa bombs for New Year’s Eve, you’ll be ‘wrapping-up’ the year with a delicious hot beverage! My dear friend Crissy, from First Day of Home, is sharing all her secrets of success for these spherical treats!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media, with the use of ONE photo from your blog for that may be included in a pinnable collage. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Remember, you can link up to 6 posts from now until 12/30/22! And we’ll be back on January 3, 2023!
We look forward to your winter posts, along with organizing, storage, and all the cleaning things!
Merry Christmas from your TTA hostesses, and Happy New Year!