It’s that time again! Seasonal printables from My Wee Abode. Today, as a MWA subscriber, you get these free spring cherry blossom printables.
FREE SPRING CHERRY BLOSSOM PRINTABLES
Spring is here!
The weather is starting to get warmer here, and as I head to Arizona at the end of this week, I hear there are some ‘scorchers’ in my near future!
But I digress… Let’s keep our minds on lovely, cool, and fresh spring thoughts, shall we?
Today, I’m offering three new printable designs!
These free spring cherry blossom printables are featured in watercolor and come in TWO different sizes!
And, if you are a My Wee Abode ‘family member’, you already know how to get these lovely spring watercolor pieces of art! Simply click on the Free Printables tab at the top of this page and enter the password you receive at the end of each and every newsletter from MWA!
Become a My Wee Abode Subscriber
Remember, you can get these printables and more by becoming a My Wee Abode VIP! Just click on the button!
Now, let’s take a look at these pretty and fresh spring watercolor printables!
Free Cherry Blossom Printables – Three Designs
The first set of printables in the library are these 6 x 6 mini designs.
You can use one or two of these watercolor printables, or use all three for a pretty coordinated collage!
These would be perfect decoupaged on mini canvases, just like these DIY summer printables!
Watercolor Cherry Blossom Printables – Large
These cherry blossom printable designs are just like the ones above, except these are in the 8 x 10 size. Perfect for stand-alone artwork, or for a collage on a larger wall!
How to Use Free Printables
You can use these printables in LOTS of ways:
- Print and pop in a thrifted frame
- Us these printables with a decoupage technique
- Add one to a dresser or desk
- Print all three minis and add to different places on open shelving
- Add a collage to a long hallway
- Print and place in frames and give as a bridal shower gift, wedding gift, or a woman’s birthday
- What would you do with these?
More Wedding Ideas…
You may even want to use these as decor for a bridal shower or wedding!
And if you are looking for a fun game to play at a couples’ shower or wedding celebration, check-out how to play the wedding shoe game! Too fun!
By the way, if you are on the lookout for music for your wedding, these mother son wedding dance songs are a great place to start! I wish I had this list when I was looking for my son’s wedding!
What’s the Best Way to Print Digital Artwork?
- In order to give you the best quality prints, these files are a little large. So, be patient… It may take a few minutes to download.
- Adobe Reader is the best way to view and print all of the MWA printables (not in Chrome PDF viewer).
- Use the high-quality setting on your printer, as this will give you the best detail for the printable.
- Make sure to select ‘actual size’ on your printer options.
- Bright white cardstock or heavy paper (28lb or higher) will give the best printing results. Using watercolor paper is even better!
- When there is more than one page to a file, print the whole file, or one item at a time… it’s up to you!
How Do I Get Access to the Printable Library?
To get instant access to these printables, simply click on the button below and fill out the form. You will immediately receive an email containing the password to download your Free Watercolor Printables for every season, along with ALL the MWA printables!
Let me know how YOU are using these pretty watercolor cherry blossom printables! I’m thinking my sister might be adding them to her bedroom! (She LOVES cherry blossoms!)