We are partying and welcoming April! It’s Tuesday Turn About #145 April Fun!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #145 APRIL FUN
April showers bring May flowers…
At least, that’s what ‘they’ say. (Who in the heck is ‘they’ anyways?)
Well, I’m hoping we have a lot more rain this month than we did the whole winter. And I’m praying that as I head out to Arizona this week, that the Lord will grant me my very selfish request of turning the temps down.
No matter what the weather, I’ll be visiting a dear friend and her family, and I’m looking forward to some R&R before some big changes happen at MWA!
In the meantime, let’s take a look as some projects that will add some fun to YOUR April!
And don’t forget…
Weekly Household Tip
If you haven’t seen my cheap countertop update, you may want to take a look. My ugly laminate countertops now look like marble!
Weekly Blogging Tip
If you are planning to update your site’s theme anytime soon, remember this…
If you choose to install the new theme on a staged site, be sure to launch the updated site BEFORE you publish any new posts. After you create the staged site, anything new that you have published will not transfer to the new updated site.
So, be sure you have a day or two to work on your staged site, push the site through to go ‘live’, THEN start adding new content! 😉
Now, let’s party!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Easy and Pretty!
I think that Crissy from First Day of Home just might be the queen of decoupage! Take a look at her most recent use of Mod Podge, and leave her some love (a comment) for such a great tutorial!
More Mod Podge!
Yep… another decoupage feature, but can you blame me? You might be a bit surprised to see what Gail used to create this lovely spring decor piece! You can see the whole DIY at Purple Hues and Me.
Spruce-up Your Bedroom for Spring
My dear friend Carol from Bluesky at Home is sharing her lovely blue and yellow spring update in her bedroom. And Carol always shares lovely tips and how to decorate YOUR area!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
I promise I’ll be sharing the changes going on here at My Wee Abode soon! In the meantime, I’m looking forward to seeing all the posts shared this week!