The party is live! It’s Tuesday Turn About #144 Spring Treats. And I may just be sharing a bit of Easter fun, too!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #144 SPRING TREATS
We hope you all are having a fabulous first month of spring!
Today, we have rain here in So Cal, and I’m loving it! There’s just NOTHING like hearing the rain falling on the leaves, am I right?
This week, we ALMOST got to 200 posts! It was so fun to see all the spring and Easter projects, recipes, crafts, and more!
So this week, I’m sharing three treats… one dessert, one family ‘fave’, and some money-saving kitchen tips! And, remember…
But first, some tips!
Weekly Household Tip
With the rain falling outside, I’m excited I can light some candles! (I don’t light candles when the temps are in the 80s, like it was last week. I don’t need ANY extra heat in MWA, even the smallest flame!)
Remember, when using votive candles, trim the wick to about 1/4 inch above the wax. This will help your candle last longer. More candle tips next week!
Weekly Blogging Tip
This week’s tip is far more preaching to myself than anyone else. 😉
Let go of being a perfectionist. We are our own worst critics. If a photo isn’t perfect (like maybe that drawer was accidentally left open a crack), or maybe you forgot to add an affiliate link, just let it go… And don’t sweat the small stuff.
Remember, we are supposed to be enjoying our blog, not letting it stress us out. And, believe me, ‘no one’s gonna know’. 😉
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Start with the Main Dish
One of my family’s favorite main dishes at Easter is ham and cheese sliders. My brother has a ‘secret sauce’ that he likes to add, as well. Kristy from Air Fryer Fanatics is sharing her family’s quick, easy, and yummy recipe for these special little sandwiches!
And Now a Little Dessert
Want an unusual but super delicious dessert? Cecilia from My Thrift Store Addiction is showing us how to create these lovely, luscious, lavender macarons with lemon buttercream! Aren’t they pretty? (And perfect for an Easter tea!)
And Save in the Kitchen
My blogging friend, Melissa from Little Frugal Homestead, is a money-saving-fiend! Today, she is sharing her tips on how to beat inflation in the kitchen! I’m definitely going to use some of these tips in my home!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media, with the use of ONE photo from your blog for that may be included in a pinnable collage. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
I always look forward to TTA each week! How ’bout you?! We’d love it if you would share Tuesday Turn About with your friends!