Our party has started and it’s Tuesday Turn About #20 Quick Fall Projects!
WELCOME TO TUESDAY TURN ABOUT LINK PARTY #20 – Quick Fall Projects
Ooooo, I’m having so much fun seeing all the fall projects, decor, and diys!
What are you excited about this fall season?
Today, My Wee Abode is featuring some quick fall projects… some only take a few minutes!
There was SO much inspiration and lovely posts this week. I WISH we could feature everyone!
Each hostess’ blog (links below), features 3 different posts that linked up last week! That’s a total of NINE features at TTA! If your post isn’t featured here, it just may be featured at Thistle Key Lane or First Day of Home!
Also, don’t forget to check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
What exactly does ‘turn about’ mean? Take a look at Tuesday Turn About #1!
So, let’s get started, shall we? Let’s see what Tuesday Turn About #20 – quick fall projects has in store for us!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- First Day of Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Here’s what we’ve been up to…
My Wee Abode
First Day of Home
Thistle Key Lane
This Week’s Features:
Coasting into Fall
These gorgeous fall coasters “leaf” nothing to be desired (oh yes I did go there). Kerryanne from Shabby Art Boutique is showing us exactly how to make these pretty fabric fall leaf coasters! You can create these using so many different fabric colors and styles!
Don’t you just love a simple DIY that looks like a million bucks?! These white patterned pumpkins are so easy to create, and Yvonne at StoneGable will show you exactly how to do it!
A Sign of Fall
Jolena from While I Linger is showing us how to make this lovely farmhouse pumpkin patch sign by simply using a… Well, there’s no fun in telling you and spoiling it! You gotta go check this out!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
So much loveliness all in one place! Thank you all for sharing, and reading, and pinning! It’s what makes this party a success!