Are you getting ready to host a dinner for Thanksgiving, or even just a cozy dinner party for the fall season? These name place cards for a simple elegant fall table may just be the perfect touch to make your guests feel special! And the best part… these are FREE fall name place cards!
NAME PLACE CARDS for a SIMPLE ELEGANT FALL TABLE
Thanksgiving family get-togethers are one of my favorite parts of this season. Even getting together for a cozy fall dinner with family and friends just warms my soul!
You, too? I’m not surprised!
One thing that can help make these parties go a bit smoother, or even just add a special touch to the event, is a name place card at each table setting.
Or maybe even just a brief and sweet thought that reminds us of the season or holiday.
Well, today I’m sharing with you a FREE gift! These lovely printable fall name place cards are yours with your MWA subscription!
But wait, there’s more!
You not only can use these to personalize a table place setting, but you can use them for gift tags, and more!
You can add more fall touches to your home with these Free Fall Printable Watercolor Prints!
This post may contain affiliate links, at no additional cost to you.
For more information, see my complete disclosure HERE.
Simple Elegant Place Setting Name Cards
This first set of name place tags is perfect for adding your guest’s name or even your own sweet fall quote. Whatever you choose to do, just upload the .jpg file to Picmonkey, or any editing application you choose, and add what YOU like in the font of your choice!
Simple Elegant Seasonal Tags
Or, you can opt to use these pre-printed table setting place cards to add a bit of cozy sentiment to your fall or Thanksgiving tablescape.
More Ideas for Name Place Cards for Fall or Thanksgiving
These sweet place card tags can be used for lots of different projects!
- Make an adorable and affordable garland or bunting to string across a mantel or bookcase! Just punch some holes at the top of the cards and string twine through them.
- Use two or three as clip-art on a blank card. Cut them out, tear the edges off (like my picture at the top of the page), and glue to the front of the card! (Make sure to stagger them a bit, for added interest!)
- Attach to a hostess gift at the next dinner you are invited to. (A cute little velvet pumpkin is always a hit!)
- Glue these fall tags to popsicle sticks and place them in a few pots with mums! (Another great hostess gift.)
- Can you think of another way to use them? Be sure to share with us in the comments below!
Want more season decor ideas? See this year’s Fall Living Room!
Printing Your Free Name Place Cards for a Simple Elegant Fall Table
- In the Printable Library, scroll down to the appropriate section to find your printable (“Fall” section for these printables!)
- These files are a little large, to give you the best quality. It may take a few minutes to download.
- Adobe Reader is the best way to view and print this wall art.
- Print on high quality, as this will give you the best detail for the printable.
- Print on bright white heavy printing paper (for place cards) or cardstock (for additional paper crafts).
To get instant access to your free name place cards, simply click on the button below and fill out the form. You will immediately receive an email containing the password to download your free Thanksgiving name place cards, along with ALL the MWA printables! You’ll also receive new post notifications, newsletters, and tips and tricks for living small sent right to your inbox! To see all that’s available in the exclusive My Wee Abode library, click the button.
(If you are already a subscriber to My Wee Abode, your password is at the bottom of each and every newsletter… just click on the “Free Printables” tab on the menu, and you will be redirected.)
Now It’s Your Turn
So, how are YOU going to use these in your home this fall season? (I personally think the garland is a fun idea!) Let me know if the comments, and let me know if you would like to see something added to the MWA Resource Library! What would be helpful to you?!