It’s the start of a new year… heck, it’s the start of a new DECADE! Tuesday Turn About #31 Household Helps is here to get you organized and share some great homekeeping tips!
WELCOME TO TUESDAY TURN ABOUT LINK PARTY #31- Household Helps
This week has been exceptionally busy as I had the blessing of taking care of two of my grandchildren (ages 4 years and 19 months) from Friday morning to Sunday afternoon while their folks (my daughter and son-in-love) went on their 8th anniversary trip.
After a wonderful time of playing outside, outings to a couple restaurants, baths, and church on Sunday, I was thankful… both for the time with my jellybeans AND that women my age ‘can’t’ have children! (The Lord ALWAYS knows what He’s doing, amen?!)
It was very nice on Sunday evening to be able to sit, relax, and peruse through each post. The household tips and tricks for organizing, decluttering, etc., really stuck out to me as I prepare a post of my own on my “Closet of Shame” (coming to MWA very soon)!
Each hostess’ blog (links below), features 3 different posts that linked up last week! That’s a total of NINE features at TTA! If your post isn’t featured here, it just may be featured at Thistle Key Lane or Bluesky at Home!
Also, don’t forget to check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
What exactly does ‘turn about’ mean? Take a look at Tuesday Turn About #1!
So, without further adieu, let’s get comfy and see what our blogging friends have to offer THIS week!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Bluesky at Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Here’s what we’ve been up to…
My Wee Abode
Bluesky at Home
Thistle Key Lane
This Week’s Features:
Organizing with Grace
Staying organized in a small home is ALWAYS a challenge (at least for me it is!). Harbour Breeze Home is sharing 10 home organizing tips that were so helpful…and comforting! Rita’s post is full of grace, just like she is. 😉
Did Some Say “White Sale”?
Yes… JRL Interiors did! And Janet is not only sharing some history with us about how the “white sale” came to be, but she’s also sharing some great deals, tips, and tricks on how to get the best bedding… and even what style you might like!
Let’s Get Hung Up on This
One of our newest “party-ers” is French Creek Farmhouse, and I’m so glad that Kristi shared this wonderful and complete tutorial on how to hang heavy items on a wall. If you have something heavy to hang, she has the solution!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Super fun looking through all these January posts! Looking forward to what’s to come this week, too!