Let’s party and get some inspo for our abodes with Tuesday Turn About #195 Spring Home Tours.
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #195 SPRING HOME TOURS
And this week’s party at MWA, it’s all about home tours!
So this week, I’m going to share some lovely home tours from my friends that linked up this past week! I know you will enjoy them and be inspired!
But first, some tips…
Weekly Household Tip
This week, I’m asking YOU for a tip!
Does anyone have a simple solution to shower liners getting mildewed so quickly? I wash my anti-mildew liners, hang them back up, and then the mildew comes back within days! And, yes, I’m sure to close the curtain so the water can drip off and the air can get to it. Also, this only happens in the hemmed area.
Weekly Blogging Tip
A Mastermind group is a great way to brainstorm, share successes, ideas, and even ask for help from fellow bloggers. These types of groups can be super encouraging and motivating!
It’s not that hard to create a Mastermind group… Just get together several of your blogging buddies that have the same blogging goals in mind, and start the conversation for meeting once a week or once every other week!
Do you belong to a Mastermind group? Do you find it’s helpful to keep it small and intimate, or the bigger the better (more people involved)? Be sure to share your thoughts in the comment area below!
Now, grab a cuppa’ your favorite beverage, and let’s party!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media, with the use of ONE photo from your blog for that may be included in a pinnable collage. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Well, I didn’t see too many spring printables this week, but I have some coming YOUR way via the blog THIS week! Keep those posts coming and remember to tell your friends!