We are having fun here with Christmas… It’s Tuesday Turn About #179 Celebrate Christmas!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #179 CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS
The party has started, and I’m in the dark.
On Mondays, while my sister is taking care of Mom, I usually do some work at either My Wee Abode’s clubhouse, or at a local restaurant.
And today, the restaurant I am at has just had a circuit go out… and I’m sitting in the dark with my computer on my hotspot. We’ll see how long it is before they ask me to leave! 😉
But, I digress…
The party is going strong, and we are celebrating Christmas with all kinds of projects, DIYs, and decor! So fun!
And remember, until the end of the year, each hostess will be featuring FOUR posts each! That’s TWELVE features each week! Woo hoo!
Our weekly household and blogging tips will return after the holidays!
So let’s get right to the party!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Easy Embroidered Felt Christmas Ornaments
This past week, the Pinterest Challenge was all about DIY Christmas ornaments. Well, my dear friend Michelle from Thistle Key Lane out-did herself by creating these soft and elegant ornaments, that can be used as gift embellishments, too! Take a look at BOTH styles and her wonderful tutorial, too!
It’s not what it sounds like! Visit The Little Yellow Corner Store and see exactly what she is scrapping!
Thrifty Tips for a European Cottage Style Christmas
You absolutely MUST go over to visit Aliya at Open Doors, Open Hearts! Her Christmas decor this year is just LOVELY! And the photos are ‘perfection’, as well! PLUS, you’ll get 9 tips to add thrifty decor to your home this season!
How to Make Thrifty Copper Christmas Bells
You aren’t going to believe what Tanya from Twelve O Eight used to create these gorgeous copper ‘bells’. Can you guess? Well, hop on over and take a look!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
We SO enjoy this season at Tuesday Turn About because we get to see ALL the inspiration from you all, and we get to share it with our readers! Keep the posts coming, and be sure to tell your friends!