This week, we have some great recipes heading your way… It’s Tuesday Turn About #148 Dippity-Do!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #148 DIPPITY-DO!
Okay, y’all! We are moved! My Wee Abode 2.0 is officially in full swing.
Well, not FULL swing, yet. But we are sleeping in our new place and enjoying the openness and adjusting to our new normal. Thank you all for your prayers and well-wishes!
This week, I thought I would share some recipes that scream for homemade bread, tortilla chips, or even some yummy crackers!
And remember to visit my co-hostesses! They are the sweetest gals and have some wonderful features to share, as well!
Household and Blogging Tips will return soon! Just need to get my bearings here at the new place first! 😉
So, let’s get this party started!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
My features will be short and sweet this week, again! My extended descriptions will return soon. So for now, please be sure to visit each of my featured bloggers and give them some love via a comment and/or Pin!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
I’m looking forward to returning to my “regular” schedule very soon! In the meantime, I love perusing all that YOU are doing! Can’t wait to see what y’all have for this week!