Let’s be ‘in the moment’ with this week’s party, shall we? It’s Tuesday Turn About #180 Christmas Present.
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #180 CHRISTMAS PRESENT
Welcome to you all, and welcome, December!
Yep, it’s the first party in December of 2022! Can you believe 2023 is right around the corner?
I think my mind is ready, as I’m already starting to think and write 2023 on all the things! Weird!
This week, our cohostess Lynne from My Family Thyme is taking a break, so Cindy and I are each featuring SIX posts! We gotta keep that promise of featuring 12 bloggers through the end of the year, right?
The six posts shared this week are all about just being in the moment of the Christmas season. Whether it’s decor, DIYs, or even recipes (which I’ll feature next week), it’s fun to just enjoy this season.
This post may contain affiliate links, at no additional cost to you. For more information, see my complete disclosure HERE.
However, the advent book I’m reading through this year, “Emmanuel” by Ruth Chou Simons, is teaching me MUCH about my ‘posture’ during this season, and being present in Christ. What a convicting devotional, full of biblical Truth, encouragement, and comfort! You still have plenty of time to get this book and ‘catch up’ (the devotionals are short and it’s hard to no read ahead) and draw closer to the Lord Jesus during this time of His birthday celebration!
Now, let’s get to the party… our weekly tips will return after the beginning of the year!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Lynne is on break this week! She’ll return to the party next week!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media, with the use of ONE photo from your blog for that may be included in a pinnable collage. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
We had quite a few new party attendees this week! So fun! Next week, I’ll be sharing recipes for the upcoming Christmas holiday!