Tuesday Turn About #126 Christmas Begins is now live. My Wee Abode is starting the season a little early, so you all can get ready and make plans, too!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #126 CHRISTMAS BEGINS
I’m ready for Christmas, and I think most of us are!
So, this week, let’s take a look at even more Christmas beginnings!
This week, I’m dealing with the tail-end of THE virus. 😉 No worries… for me, it wasn’t nearly as bad as my annual bronchial cold (which I haven’t had for two years now). And, I’m definitely on the tail-end of this.
Please be in prayer for my very pregnant daughter who is dealing with the virus, as well. We do not want a baby born while she has the virus. She “sees” the doctor tomorrow so we will see what she says. 🙂 We rest in knowing the Lord is good, no matter what!
Weekly Blogging Tip
Today we have a quick tip. After you write a post, be sure to read it out-loud to yourself, even if it’s in a whisper. This will help you catch grammar and even spelling mistakes that will help make your post more reader-friendly!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Bluesky At Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Goings-On With Your Hostesses
My Wee Abode
Thistle Key Lane
Bluesky At Home
This Week’s Features:
Christmas Stenciling the Easy Way
Fresh Vintage by Lisa is sharing how she created this lovely multi-colored stenciled Christmas sign! Come take a look at how easy it is!
Easy High-end Look Fabric Christmas Trees
Aren’t these trees just adorable? And I love how Cindy from County Road 407 shows us how to style them in this container! Check out how you can make these fabric Christmas trees with items you already have around the house! (No-sew!)
Dollar Tree Farmhouse Ornaments
Want to make farmhouse ornaments for just a buck or two? These DIY Christmas ornaments from Beverly at Across the Boulevard are easy to make and really pack a farmhouse punch!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
The holiday posts are coming on strong! Thanks for visiting and linking-up each week! We really enjoy being part of this community with you!