The party has started, and this week I’m featuring all things Christmas. It’s Tuesday Turn About #110 Christmas in July.
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #110 CHRISTMAS IN JULY
Christmas in July seems to be all over these days, whether it’s on Hallmark, Instagram, Pinterest, or blogs!
Since I didn’t do any new posts for this “social-media celebration”, I decided I would feature some at TTA this week!
And, because today is also the Pinterest Challenge, I’ll be back next week with our regular household and blogging tips! Be sure to head over to the Pinterest Challenge post… we have a twist happening this month!
But for now, let’s take a look at some fun Christmas posts, that you can start working on now for December!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Bluesky At Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Here’s What We’ve Been Up To:
My Wee Abode
Thistle Key Lane
Bluesky At Home
This Week’s Features:
Don’t Be a Grinch… It’s Christmas in July!
Y’all… I am just not a ‘Grinch’ fan. I’ve always struggled with the movie and hype. HOWEVER, this ornament from The Apple Street Cottage caught my eye for sure! The ‘Scrabble’ spin and understated grinchy-look makes this a very fun Christmas ornament to make and hang on your tree (or even set on a shelf)! Be sure to check-out Ann’s tutorial!
Oranges Aren’t Just for Breakfast
Have you ever wanted to learn how to dry oranges? How ’bout Clementines? Well, Cindy from Cloches & Lavender is not only showing us how to dry slices of citrus, but she’s sharing how to dry the skins, too! Take a look! This is not only great for Christmas, but they are great for the fall season that is just around the corner!
Coastal Christmas, of course…
And of course, I’m not going to pass up sharing a coastal Christmas ornament! Bev from Across the Boulevard is sharing her quick and easy sand dollar ornaments tutorial! So pretty!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Always enjoy seeing all the lovely projects, DIYS, recipes and more! Thank you all for joining us each week! We SO appreciate you!