This week’s party has started, Tuesday Turn About #83 Winter DIY Projects.
This past week has had lots of twists and turns, and the next week promises even more here at My Wee Abode.
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #83 Winter DIY Projects
What’s going on in your neck-of-the-woods? Are you in the mood to be inspired by some winter DIY projects? Because that’s what’s being featured today here at My Wee Abode. And remember…
Before we get to our features, let’s take a look at a couple of tips!
This post may contain affiliate links, at no additional cost to you. For more information, see my complete disclosure HERE.
Weekly Household Tip
Want a storage solution that saves drawer space and keeps metal utensils at your finger tips? A magnetic wall strip just might be the answer for you! It is for me!
Weekly Blogging Tip
Google will be putting the new Core Web Vitals into the ranking algorithms in May 2021. If you don’t know about this, read this article from Search Engine Land, and ask your ‘tech person’ about their thoughts on it. 🙂
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Bluesky At Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Goings-On With Your Hostesses
My Wee Abode
Thistle Key Lane
Bluesky At Home
This Week’s Features:
Striking Winter Hat
Maya at The Little Treasures shares her pretty Margot crocheted hat. Aren’t the white/black/gray stripes just perfect for winter? And that sweet rose on the side. What a perfect winter diy project!
Pretty Flower Pots in Prep for Spring
My dear friend Crissy from First Day of Home is the ‘queen’ of creating lovely gardening pots for plants and flowers. Check out her tutorial for these lovely mosaic flower pots, great winter prep for spring flowers! Her tutorial is so easy to follow!
Winter Pom-Pom Pillow
Want to dress up a boring pillow? Well, this pom-pom pillow tutorial from Rebecca at Zucchini Sisters will make any pillow look adorable, but it especially looks cozy for winter.
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
We had so many posts this past week, it was very exciting! Hoping we get to see more Valentine’s this next week! It’s just around the corner!