This week, Tuesday Turn About #66 is all about “fall finds”. Fall has started, and I have found some wonderful inspiration for you!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #66 – Fall Finds
We are starting off a new week, and I can actually say the temps have been AMAZING here in my little corner of the world! Praise God!!!
Progress on the bathroom makeover may just start up again!
In the meantime, we’re going to look at some inspiring posts for your home! This week was EXTRA hard to choose… my co-hostesses agreed!
There were SO many lovely tablescapes! And SO many unique ideas! And SO many fall posts… Seriously… so difficult.
But, we gotta do what we gotta do, and pick just three is what I had to do! But remember…
Let’s look at some tips before we get to the party, shall we?
This post may contain affiliate links, at no additional cost to you. For more information, see my complete disclosure HERE.
Weekly Household Tip
Did you know that you can make your own foaming soap from you favorite liquid hand soap (think Mrs. Myers Peony)!
Just fill a pretty foaming soap dispenser with 1/3 liquid hand soap and then 2/3 water. That’s it! Talk about economical!
Weekly Blogging Tip
This week’s blog tip is another quick one! Whenever you create a post, be sure to link at least one ‘internal’ link to your post. (Two or three internal links are even better!)
What’s an internal link? An internal link is a link to another post on your blog. So, if you’re creating a post for a DIY wreath, be sure to mention and link to at least one other wreath post you may have on your blog. Don’t have another wreath post? Link up to any other post that may relate to the one you are writing!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Bluesky At Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Here’s What We’ve Been Up To:
My Wee Abode
Thistle Key Lane
Bluesky At Home
This Week’s Features:
Shabby Chic Corrugated Metal
Penny’s Treasures has created a ‘fresh start’ in her shabby chick farmhouse kitchen. And one element she has added is corrugated galvanized metal panels. She’s used some as a backsplash (such a smart idea), and now she’s added some to her open shelving! Take a look at what she’s doing this time!
Early Fall Decor Ideas
Want some chippy farmhouse fall decor ideas? Debra from Common Ground is sharing some vintage autumn elements she’s added to her ‘hearth room’. I love how Debra names the rooms in her home!
5 Tea Party Tips
My new friend Kim from Cottage in the Mitten shares a really sweet story along with 5 tips on how to make a tea party memorable and budget-friendly! When you visit, comment and ask Kim if there’s a story connected with this photo! 😉 She may or may not tell you!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
The party is growing! We may have to start picking more than three each for features soon! We love having you all, both readers and bloggers! We hope you enjoy the party, too!