Let’s party with pretty tables! Tuesday Turn About #150 Table Time!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #150 TABLE TIME
My hope is that everyone had a lovely weekend and blessings were had by all!
This week, there were some lovely tablescapes that caught my eye, and heart. It was so hard to choose just three… I wanted to feature all of them!
However, I did choose three, and I hope you enjoy them as much as I did/do!
And don’t forget…
I’m truly hoping to share some new content this week! We are almost ‘there’ with getting all the messy details completed at the new MWA!
And this week, as promised, I’m back with the tips!
Weekly Household Tip
Want to quickly dry a damp load of laundry? Add a dry bath towel to the load before pressing “Start”.
Weekly Blogging Tip
Do you have a Facebook account for your blog? If you do, try this tip.
When featuring another blogger on your FB page, don’t add a link to the post. Try only tagging the blogger’s Facebook page in the post. It seems that FB wants us to STAY on Facebook, and when you tag another FB account, Facebook will give you more attention!
Give it a try. Since doing this, I’ve gotten much more activity on Facebook posts because FB is showing the posts more!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
My Family Thyme
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Looks like summer posts are about to begin! I’m looking forward to seeing updates on the One Room Challenge, as well!