We’re checking out some updated areas this week at Tuesday Turn About #65 Home Renos.
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #65 Home Renos
Welcome to the party, and I hope you all had a rest-filled and blessed holiday weekend!
I was SUPER busy getting blogging stuff situated “backstage”, as well as spending some time with my family! What did you do this weekend?
We had so many lovely posts last week. I’ve said it before, I wish we could feature everyone! But, I do visit every post and the inspiration and ideas are amazing!
Since I’m in the middle of my Modern Coastal Bathroom Makeover, I thought I would share three amazing renovations that were linked up this week. And remember…
Before I share these lovely updated areas, let’s take a look at our tips for this week!
Weekly Household Tip
If you are shopping IKEA via their website, you may want to take a trip to your local store (if at all possible).
This weekend, I was looking on the IKEA website for some small storage units to go in my stand-alone closet. Nothing really stood out to me that would work in the little space. So I took a quick trip down the freeway to the brick-and-mortar location. I found exactly what I needed (which I didn’t notice on the site), for about $70 less than what I was looking at online! It was worth the trip and seeing things ‘in-person’!
Weekly Blog Tip
The blogging tip this week is an easy one… Be sure to back-up your blog after each new post and before any major changes or updates to your platform. Using a free plug-in/app like Updraft Plus makes this an easy process!
Now, let’s take a look at some renovated rooms!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Bluesky At Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Here’s What We’ve Been Up To:
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Thistle Key Lane
This Week’s Features:
Laundry Room on the Cheap
This laundry room makeover cost Chas Crazy Creations just about $40! And, of course, I’m always intrigued when someone adds temporary, affordable and lovely style to a room! You gotta see this!
One Update Becomes Several
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia started out with a small project in the bathroom, that kinda tumbled into quite a few more projects in the room. Has that ever happened to you? Well, Kristin is sharing her bathroom reveal, along with a paint hack that has a surprisingly lovely result!
Foreclosure Turned “Air BNB”
You really don’t want to miss this full tour of a foreclosure property that A Life Unfolding transformed into a coastal cottage oasis. The kitchen is only the beginning of this lovely short-term rental home! Libbie and her hubby did an amazing job!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Be sure to link up anything having to do with homekeeping, family, and decor! We love seeing your fall posts, too… old and new!