We are partying like it’s… fall! It’s Tuesday Turn About #173 Fall Household Tips!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #173 FALL HOUSEHOLD TIPS
Welcome to our party!
This week, I thought I would take a break from ‘all things autumn’, and share some wonderful household tips and DIYs that are perfect for this time of year… or anytime of year!
My co-hostesses are sharing all things fall, though… so be sure to visit them, too!
Before we look at the features for this week, let’s get a couple tips!
Weekly Household Tip
A few weeks ago, I wanted to make some buttermilk biscuits to go with dinner. But, guess what I was missing? Yep… good old-fashioned buttermilk!
So, I did what any homemaker/caretaker would do! I faked it! Cuz ain’t no one got time to run to the grocery store for an item you’ll use once!
Do you know you can make your own buttermilk with whole milk and lemon juice? Yep! I did it, and it worked! Beautifully!
I followed the simple recipe from Lauren at Tastes Better From Scratch! And she shares FOUR different recipes, in case your are missing lemon juice!
Weekly Blogging Tip
Something I desperately need to do is update my About Page. Have you created an interesting About page on your blog? Readers LOVE to know more about the bloggers they follow, even if they are silly details like what is your fave candy! 😉
Now, let’s party!
The party will be on the brief side this week, as I’ve been busy helping my brother’s family welcome a new baby to the family (my brother and SIL’s first grandchild) the last few days.
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media, with the use of ONE photo from your blog for that may be included in a pinnable collage. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
It’s always a highlight of my week to see all your posts! Keep ’em coming!