Fall is just around the corner. Since My Wee Abode has already started celebrating early fall, I thought you might enjoy some yumminess with Tuesday Turn About #114 Fall Treats!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #114 FALL TREATS
Well y’all… the temps have FINALLY started to cool here in overcast So Cal!
And I, for one, am THRILLED!
Last night, I actually slept with a blanket and long PJs! TMI? Sorry!
Not sorry! Hehe! (Let the happy dance continue!)
So, since fall seems to be poking its cozy little head out from behind the late summer sun, I thought it might be the perfect time to feature some delicious fall treats.
Now, let’s take a look at this week’s tips!
This post may contain affiliate links, at no additional cost to you. For more information, see my complete disclosure HERE.
Weekly Household Tip
If you have carpet or upholstery that needs some spot cleaning, try using Folex. I use it on the arms of my loveseat (among other items).
Every few months, I notice that the arms on the loveseat are looking a bit dingy. To make them look like new, I simply follow the directions on the Folex bottle and voila!
Weekly Blogging Tip
Fellow blogger and sweet friend Cindy, from Reinvented Delaware, asked me this week, “How do you keep track of your link party schedule?” She encouraged me to share what I do as a blogging tip this week.
So, here’s an easy way to keep track of your link parties schedule. Simply create a static page on your blog! Mine is called “Where I Party At” and it’s located in my menu bar. Take a look and feel free to copy it for you own blog! (I must confess, I learned this from a blogging mentor, too!)
Now, let’s party!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Bluesky At Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Goings-On With Your Hostesses
My Wee Abode
Thistle Key Lane
Bluesky At Home
This Week’s Features:
Oh My Goodness!
Y’all… I have no words. Well, maybe “pumpkin heaven”, or “pumpkin paradise”, or maybe even “pumpkin bliss”. Lois from Walking on Sunshine Recipes is sharing how to make these yummy pumpkin glazed crumb donuts!
Give Me All the Pumpkin Yum
Can y’all tell what my fave thing is about fall? Now, don’t get me wrong… I can go without pumpkin spice tortilla chips and similar items I find on the shelves during this season. However, combine pumpkin and cream cheese into a bundt cake, and you’re singin’ my tune! Check out the recipe from Ann’s Entitled Life.
Okay… Apple Recipes, too!
My dear friend Rita, from Harbour Breeze, is sharing her easy and yummy apple crisp recipe. If you don’t like pumpkin flavor for the fall season (HERESY), you kinda HAVE to love apple recipes for the incoming cozy season! 😉
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Can you tell I’m a bit excited about the fall season coming? Can’t wait to see what y’all have for us this next week!