Tuesday Turn About #219 Fall Apples. The party has started, and while pumpkins are the star of the season, today we are celebrating an all-year fave that is especially yummy for the fall!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #219 FALL APPLES
And this week, I’m sharing some delectable recipes and some surprising DIYs featuring one of the pome (fleshy) fruits… the apple!
Did you know the apple is also knows as a ‘false fruit’? I won’t go into any anatomical explanations here, but Google it, if you are curious!
This Week at MWA…
This week, my schedule has taken a turn (and we’re not talking a turn-about, either).
I had forgotten that my sister and I did some care-giving schedule changes this coming week! And, with the 2023 Fall Home Tour (my Part 2 home tour) coming up on Wednesday, I’ve been working for the past 12 hours on the blog!
That’s a LONG day for me.
And then I forgot that I had TTA to post! Whew!
So, I’m scurrying around my laptop, getting the post finished for our 6am EST post time!
Suffice to say, this post will be a brief one.
Be sure to hop on over to My Family Thyme to check out FOUR additional features from TTA!
If you haven’t been featured at MWA this week, you just may be featured there!
Weekly tips should return by next week!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
I’m looking forward to getting back to a regular schedule next week. However, there is one more schedule change! More on that in the coming weeks!