The party has a single hostess this week, but we are party-ing in a BIG way! It’s Tuesday Turn About #215 Falling for DIYs.
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #215 FALLING FOR DIYS
Welcome to this week’s party!
We are a bit ‘scant’ on hostesses this week. It’s just little-ol’-me. (Well, maybe not so little!)
Lynne is away on a long weekend, so I’m holding-down-the-fort this week!
And since it is just me, I get to make the rules! Woohoo!
So this week, I’ll be featuring not four, not five, but TEN (yes, I said TEN) posts at the party!
All the features this week include crafts, collecting, or DIYs! A little bit of this, and a little bit of that!
Are you you ready?
Oh! Let’s get a couple tips, first!
Weekly Household Tip
Do you like yogurt? Regular yogurt is not my fave. However, I love Greek yogurt… specifically Fage or the organic, non-fat Kirkland version at Costco.
Simply add your favorite fresh fruit (red pears and cinnamon are an amazing combo) to a scoop of yogurt, sprinkle on the sweetener of your choice (Stevia for me), mix up and enjoy! Great for breakfast or even a yummy dessert!
Weekly Blogging Tip
Have you tried Chat GPT? I have mixed feelings about using it (or any other AI tool), but it is intriguing. If nothing else, it does spur on ideas and inspo for writing blog posts! Let me know what you think!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Lynne is on break this week!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media, with the use of ONE photo from your blog for that may be included in a pinnable collage. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
I’m looking forward to Lynne returning next week, as well as all the inspo you’ll be sharing. Keep those late summer and early fall posts comin’!