We are welcoming in the new month AND a new season with Tuesday Turn About #102 Hello June.
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #102 HELLO JUNE
And hello, June!
Can you believe we have ALREADY hit the sixth month of 2021? Talk about crazy!
Today, we are not only welcoming June to the party, but I will be party-ing tonight with my extended fam, celebrating the third birthday of my Jellybean… Number 3! It’s always fun to celebrate a grandchild’s birthday!
Since today is the first day of June, and we just celebrated Memorial Day yesterday, I’m already thinking that July 4th is just about a month away!
So, let’s take a look at some patriotic inspiration that was shared in the links this past week!
Oh, and don’t forget, along with my three features…
Today, (since I’m actually writing this the evening of Memorial Day), we’ll be getting right to the party. We’ll resume our weekly blogging and household tips next week!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Bluesky At Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
My Wee Abode
Thistle Key Lane
Bluesky At Home
This Week’s Features:
Patriotic Wood Bunting
Talk about an amazing piece of patriotic artwork. This lovely Americana bunting is brought to you from Tee at TeeDiddlyDee. Tee shares her complete tutorial on how to create this lovely and large patriotic decor that you can start using before Memorial Day weekend all the way through the summer. You could even use this during election time or any other season that celebrates the America discovered by our founding fathers.
Ornaments Aren’t JUST for Christmas
Have you heard of Shiny Brite Christmas ornaments? They are glass ornaments from many years ago, are made of glass, and have a special vintage look that nothing else can compare to. Fresh Vintage by Lisa used her red, white, and blue Shiny Brites in a surprising way. Talk about Christmas in July!
YOU Want Uncle Sam!
Well, at least you may want Uncle Sam after you see this cute little patriotic vignette created by Sandra from Dinner at Eight. Her sweet little famous patriotic figurine along with her RWB tealight holders are a perfect base for this collection that can be used from May through July!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Keep the summer and patriotic decor, DIYS, crafts and recipes coming! We are so looking forward to celebrating our country this summer.