Tuesday Turn About #108 Coastal Elements is live, and this week I’m featuring some wonderful beachy decor, tips, and tricks… and maybe even a recipe!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #108 COASTAL ELEMENTS
Welcome to the party! As always, we are just thrilled to have you with us!
So, Michelle and I will again be featuring FOUR posts each! Be sure to hop on over to Thistle Key Lane to see what Michelle is sharing!
Last week, I fell in love with some coastal decor posts from some of my dear blogging buddies. Be sure to visit each blog and read all the tips and peruse their lovely photos!
Weekly Household Tip
Want a compact and easy way to store your DVDs, CDs, and BluRays? Check out this minimalist media storage option!
Weekly Blog Tip
So, were you all part of the
irritating frustrating blood-boiling anxiety-inducing wonderful (not) Pinterest glitch that happened to thousands of accounts last week?
Well, I was… And so were LOTS of our blogging friends. We all received emails from Pinterest telling us that our accounts had been suspended and, sure enough, when we tried to log-in, our accounts were ‘closed’.
Within a short period of time, Pinterest had fixed their glitch and reinstated all our accounts.
Some of us lost thousands of followers and are still trying to get Pinterest to reinstate those via emailing Pinterest, which is a difficult process. Some of us actually have seen an upswing to our accounts that hasn’t happened since January!
The lesson I took away from the whole situation? Don’t ‘freak-out’ when strange things happen to our digital media businesses. Most likely, there is a simple explanation and a fairly easy fix!
Whew… that was a little long! How ’bout we get this party started?!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Bluesky At Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Here’s What We’ve Been Up To:
My Wee Abode
Thistle Key Lane
Bluesky At Home
This Week’s Features:
Coastal Cottage Style Ideas
If you know me, you know I love a coastal cottage style home! Amber at Follow the Yellow Brick Home has collected a plethora of ideas to create a coastal cottage oasis! Be sure to hop on over and see ALL the tips and tricks!
Simple Coastal Mantel Inspo
This coastal mantel is one of my fave beachy looks! Paula from Sweet Pea uses simple oceanic elements to add lovely summer decor to her hearth as well! And don’t you just love those mason jar votive holders?!
Easy Coastal Napkins
And here’s a coastal DIY from Across the Boulevard! Beverly is showing us how to use a Cricut Easy Press to make these nautical linen napkins that are simple, but pack a sea-breezy punch!
Refreshing Summer Water
And last, but not least, this fruit and spice infused water just screams ‘beach-life’ to me! KetobasicsAF is sharing how to make this cucumber lemon ginger water. It not only looks lovely, I’m thinking it’s just the right beverage to drink on a hot summer day.
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
As always, we are so thankful for you all party-ing with us each week! It’s a highlight for us, and we hope it is for you, too!