Do you know what Shark Week is? Well, it’s Tuesday Turn About #159 Jawsome July!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #159 JAWSOME JULY
Okay y’all… Have you ever heard of Shark Week? I have, but only because I Googled it after I saw a collection of Shark Week posts that linked-up this week!
It’s a week-long Discovery Channel “shell”ebration of one of the scariest (albeit amazing) creatures in the ocean. The fun begins on July 24!
So, if you are looking for some fun additions to this family plethora of shark programs on the Discover Channel, take a look at this week’s features on TTA!
And if you want some more fun posts…
But first, let’s take a look at some household and blogging tips!
This post may contain affiliate links, at no additional cost to you. For more information, see my complete disclosure HERE.
Weekly Household Tip
Y’all… I found the easiest and best answer to deep pantry cabinets. Seriously… they are a bit pricey, but I’m buying one a month… because they are SO worth it!
Weekly Blogging Tip
If you haven’t created a branded email address, today may just be the day to do it!
A branded email address (I.e., “[email protected]) not only helps communicate to affiliates and sponsors that you are an established business, but it also helps with deliverability of your newsletters.
Check with your domain provider for an inexpensive way to create your branded email address. It’s really quite easy!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
So cute… and perfect for a kick-off or closing to Shark Week. The kids will LOVE this!
Kids, young and old, will enjoy coloring these cute little shark images! Hang them above the TV for a fun addition to your TV-watching week!
Isn’t this a perfect addition to Shark Week? A little sweet and refreshing drink that gives a nod to the ocean! LOVE THIS! You can use this oceanic drink recipe for any themed party or even a fun addition to a homeschool ocean unit study!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media, with the use of ONE photo from your blog for that may be included in a pinnable collage. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Such a fun party this week… and a unique feature list from me, right?! Well, I can’t wait to see what’s coming for this week’s party!