The party is poppin’… It’s Tuesday Turn About #160 Savory July.
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #160 SAVORY JULY
“Welcome, welcome to our show!” (Can anyone name where that quote comes from?)
I hope you’ve had a wonderful week! It looks like many may be on vacation or recuperating from July 4th! We didn’t have quite as many link-ups the past couple of weeks, but this is normal for July! We hope everyone is having a grand summer!
This week, I’m featuring some savory recipes (and great tips) from some of our fave bloggers.
During Prime Day, I actually picked up an air fryer, so I’m excited to find some wonderful recipes to use, and I’ve included one in my features today!
And don’t forget…
Now, let’s take a look at some tips!
This post may contain affiliate links, at no additional cost to you. For more information, see my complete disclosure HERE.
Weekly Household Tip
Well, I already gave away that I found an air fryer for a steal on Prime Day(s). Did you know that many of them (maybe all of them) need a heat resistant surface?
So, if you have a countertop that doesn’t do well with heat, be sure to pick up a heat resistant mat!
Weekly Blogging Tip
Ahrefs.com is a very well-known and well respected SEO company. They have lots of blogging tools, both free and for a price.
But, one of their free “products” is their blog. Take a look… you’ll learn a lot!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Air Fryer Chicken Skewers
One thing I learned this past week is that air fryers also have settings for roasting, grilling, and even baking! Lois from Walking on Sunshine is sharing her air fryer recipe for chicken skewers! Looks like a winner to me!
Homemade Flour Tortillas with Coconut Oil
Kendra from A Proverbs 31 Wife is sharing her yummy recipe for flour tortillas! I love that she replaced the lard/oil with coconut oil… makes these a bit more healthy! 😉
Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs
Want to know how to make the perfect hard boiled eggs in your Instant Pot? Well, I do! Leslie from Lately Lamberts is giving us ALL her tips!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
So many wonderful recipes… so little time to cook! But, it’s always fun to try something new, right?! What is on YOUR menu this week? (I have something yummy coming up for TWOsday, next week!)