Let’s get this party started! Tuesday Turn About #158 July DIYs.
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #158 JULY DIYs
Happy July, everyone!
Wasn’t it just yesterday that I was saying “Happy June”? Man, last month just FLEW by, didn’t it?
Well, this week there were LOTS of red-white-and-blue posts! And so much more!
Well, I’m going to focus on the so-much-more part of the links, since it IS July 5th today!
Let’s take a look at some DIY projects that you just may be looking to do. I know I have one or ten on my list!
I’ll be back next week with our weekly tips! Since I’m writing this on July third, I figure we all need to take some extra time celebrating our country’s “b-day”!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Dining Table Makeover
One of our new party attendees is Carol from Living a Real Life. She’s updating her dining room, and we get the benefit of learning how she did a makeover on her dining room set! Take a look! It’s lovely!
It Lights Up!
Check out this amazing solar powered DIY fountain that lights up! It’s gorgeous, both by day or night! And we are blessed to have Marie from Interior Frugalista teaching us exactly how to add one to our outside living areas!
Give Me ALL the Paint
Y’all… Have I told you that I’m thinking about painting the cabinets at the new My Wee Abode? Well, I have now! Just a little intel to see if you read through the whole post! LOL! Anyways, I’m getting all kinds of tips from other bloggers, including this post from Home with Marieza. Checkout how Marieza gets this perfect finish on her updated china cabinet!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
I hope you all had a wonderful 4th! And we always look forward to all projects, decor, recipes and crafts you all share each week! We are so grateful for you all!