Today we have some ‘renos’ to peruse! It’s Tuesday Turn About #154 June Makeovers.
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #154 JUNE MAKEOVERS
Yep, we have just about hit the halfway point of 2022!
As we say every year, can you believe the year is already half over?
It’s been so fun to party with you all this year!
Do you think we should keep going? Oh, good! Me, too!
This week, I’m sharing some wonderful makeovers… inside and outside!
But before we take a peek at the features, let’s get some tips!
This post may contain affiliate links, at no additional cost to you.
For more information, see my complete disclosure HERE.
Weekly Household Tip
Have you ever used a steam cleaner on your tile or vinyl floors? It’s a game-changer… seriously.
Here are few of my faves:
- HomeRight SteamMachine Elite (I have the lesser version on this product, and it’s wonderful! It even steams clothes/curtains!)
- PurSteam Steam Cleaner Mop (this one has GREAT reviews, and is super affordable)
- Bissel Steam Mop (I used this one before I had my HomeRight. This is the machine that ‘turned me on’ to steam mopping.)
Weekly Blogging Tip
Another thing I need to work on is updating old posts/content.
Take an older post and add new/updated links and content that are fresh and valuable to your readers. Then republish using the same URL. You can even ask Google to ‘recrawl’ your post to have new eyes see the post!
Do you do this with your old content?
Now, let’s get inspired!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
A Dream Bunk Room
Renae from Peacock Ridge had a dream come true this year! Take a look at her bunkroom for her grandkids! I bet they love visiting Grandma even MORE now!
Coffee and Wine Bar One Room Challenge
Okay, y’all… this is jaw-dropping amazing! This is NOT a kitchen! Wendy from WM Design decided to makover her home’s coffee and wine bar. Yep… this is a VERY large drink station! Take a look and let me know what you think. I’m going over to look again!
And Now for the OUTSIDE
Such a simple makeover, but it really packs a punch! Especially the lovely firepit that Ann from Dabbling and Decorating installed in her Vermont outdoor living area! Be sure to take a look at all the lovely elements of her renovated outdoor space! (And don’t even get me started on the background view!!!)
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media, with the use of ONE photo from your blog for that may be included in a pinnable collage. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Did you have a fave makeover from this week’s party? I have to say, each one is special in it’s own way, for sure! Can’t wait for the posts for this week!