Come join all of your hostesses for this week’s link party! This week, My Wee Abode is sharing Tuesday Turn About Summer DIY Projects!
WELCOME TO TUESDAY TURN ABOUT LINK PARTY #13 – Summer DIY Projects
So much inspiration this past week from all our wonderful blogging friends! It was so fun visiting each post and WAY too difficult picking just three…
Be sure to visit each hostess’ blog (links below), as we each feature 3 different posts that linked up last week! That’s a total of NINE features at TTA! If your post isn’t featured here, it just may be featured at Thistle Key Lane or First Day of Home!
Remember to check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All nine featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
So, go grab a yummy cup of your fave drink, curl up in your fave chair, and join me for some wonderful home-keeping ideas!
What exactly does ‘turn about’ mean? Take a look at Tuesday Turn About #1!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- First Day of Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Here’s what we’ve been up to…
My Wee Abode
Thistle Key Lane
First Day of Home
This Week’s Features:
Do you love dandelions? I think dandelions gently whisper “summer”. This week, I “met” Linda at Paper Seedlings, and she is sharing this lovely handmade dandelion card! What’s even better? She’s showing US how to make one, too!
Claire from Pillar Box Blue is sharing two summer DIY projects in one post! A lovely picture frame stand along with how to press flowers in a double-sided frame! So pretty and fun!
And y’all know how Cindy from Reinvented Deleware can make an old piece of furniture come to life! And if you don’t know, click on over and see how she renovated this sweet little storage chest! Perfect for a small home!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Loved so many projects and home decor from last week’s party! Can’t wait to see this week’s links! How ’bout you?