Today, the party is a little special here on My Wee Abode. Tuesday Turn About #104 Just for Kids is focusing on our little ones this week!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #104 JUST FOR KIDS
Welcome back to the party!
Have I told you lately how much I appreciate you?
Well, I do! Truly, you make Tuesday a wonderful day for me and My Wee Abode! We love the inspo from all our blogger friends, and I love that the links are a wonderful way for readers to meet new bloggers and ‘shop’ at the same time! A win-win for all of us!
Quick update… My mom DID end up having surgery last Tuesday, and we are heading out to Los Angeles today for her post-op appointment. The surgery was much more difficult this time, as were the effects of the anesthesia. But, Mom seems to be ‘back to normal’… for her.
Please be praying for tomorrow’s appointment. My sister just texted me to let me know mom is having a lot of pain all-of-a-sudden on the one side of the incision. Thankful we see the doctor tomorrow!
This week’s party is a little different at My Wee Abode, as I’m featuring some special posts for parents!
Well actually, the features are some fun projects that parents (or grandparents) can do with their children this summer!
For more decor and DIY features…
And let’s not forget our weekly tips!
Weekly Household Tip
This is the time to clean your summer fans! Take a few minutes to take apart each box or oscillating fan you have and clean the blades and grates. It’s easier than you think, and they look so nice when they are all spruced-up!
Weekly Blog Tip
How ’bout another SEO tool?
Answering questions on your blog is super appealing to Google. Use your Headings to ask the questions and your paragraphs to answer the questions. What questions should you use? Well, Google actually helps with that!
Planning on writing a post about the best gingerbread recipe? Simply put ‘best gingerbread recipe’ in the Google search bar, scroll down a bit, and you’ll see a list of most popular questions that are being asked by readers! Now, take those questions and use them as Headings in your blog post! No joke, this really helps with SEO!
Now, let’s party!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Bluesky At Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Here’s What We’ve Been Up To:
My Wee Abode
Thistle Key Lane
Bluesky At Home
This Week’s Features:
A Slimy Project
Monique from Living Life and Learning is sharing these ingredients that create a lovely, but slimy project your kids will LOVE! Pop on over for the simple DIY and hours of fun!
Fruit and Dots
These cute printables from Crystal and Co. will be keeping my grandchildren busy throughout the summer. Crystal shares the inexpensive tools for this project that will help littles with their hand-eye-coordination. And her fruity printables are free!
Summer Journaling for Kids
I was a little skeptical about this post… I mean, getting my kids to write during the summer was always daunting to me, and them! But this post from Melissa at Blessed Simplicity not only shares tips and prompts for journaling, but also shares some great tools that just may encourage your reluctant writers to begin a new adventure!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Of course, I always look forward to what you all will be sharing this week!