Today, we continue with spring fun! It’s Tuesday Turn About #143 Springy Decor!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #143 SPRINGY DECOR
My co-hostesses and I are SO enjoying all the spring posts, but, just as much, we are enjoying wonderful tips, decor, recipes, and DIYs for everyday home-keeping.
This week, I’m sharing springy decor. DIY decor that you can create for your home, now that the temps are warming-up!
Be on the lookout this week for part 2 of my spring home tour, coming Thursday with the Bloggers’ Best Spring Home Tour! Five days, 29 homes! If you want a jump start on the tour, checkout Day 1 of the tour AND today’s tour, as well!
This post may contain affiliate links, at no additional cost to you. For more information, see my complete disclosure HERE.
Weekly Household Tip
Do you have laminate countertops? If so, have you ever used countertop polish? I’m interested to see how Rejuvenate Kitchen Counter Polish will work. Give me YOUR best tips for polishing laminate counters!
If you have been around My Wee Abode for any time, you know that I have counters that are covered with adhesive film that looks like marble. Why, do you ask, would I need countertop polish? Well, stay-tuned… My Wee Abode is in for some BIG changes in the near future!
Weekly Blogging Tip
I tend to forget this tip often.
We’re talking about blog authority, again.
Did you know that linking to an outside source that has great domain authority shouts “I know what I’m talking about!”? It’s true. If you link to another relative and popular post inside your own post, it gives your site more authority! Just remember to have the external link open in a new tab/window! 😉
Now, let’s party!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Take a look at this gorgeous DIY! Kristin from My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia is the succulent DIY queen! After you take a look at this tutorial, scroll down to the bottom of her post and take a look at more of her lovely creations!
You’ve heard of making cards with stamps, right? Well, take a look at how to hand-stamp these spring napkins! Mary Beth from The How To Home is showing us how fun it is to create lovely table linens.
A Bit of Easter, Vintage Style
Julie from Farmhouse at 52 (a recent blog name change!) is sharing how to create a lovely piece of Easter wall art using a vintage sieve. Take a look… I love the colors and elements she used on this piece!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Easter is right around the corner… Be sure to share your Easter posts… old and new! And keep those spring posts comin’!