Tuesday Turn About link party #4 has started! Your one-stop location for all things home!
WELCOME TO TUESDAY TURN ABOUT LINK PARTY #4!
Michelle, Crissy and I are thrilled that you are joining us for Tuesday Turn About #4! Co-hosting this party with these sweet friends is always a blessing! Sometimes we carried away with our texts to each other (okay, I… *I* get carried away), but it’s always a good time!
It was so fun visiting each and every post, getting to know new blogs and being so inspired! As always, we are super grateful that you have chosen to be part of this link party community, and we look forward to seeing you each week (remember to tell your friends!)
Something NEW and Exciting…
Well, I know WE are super excited, so we hope you will be, too!
One more reason to visit each hostess’s blog… Instead of featuring the most clicked post, we have decided that each of us will feature THREE bloggers! Now there are NINE features instead of 7! More chances for you to be featured, and more inspiration for us to share!
Oh, and be sure to check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! We pin all our featured bloggers to this board!
Now grab a snicky-snack and your fave “cuppa”, sit back, click around and enjoy this week’s Tuesday Turn About!
What exactly does ‘turn about’ mean? Take a look at Tuesday Turn About #1!
Though not a requirement whatsoever, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- First Day of Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Here’s what we’ve been up to…
My Wee Abode
Thistle Key Lane
First Day of Home
This Week’s Features:
Gail from My Repurposed Life joined us this week and I am so glad she did! Have you have had an “eyesore” in your front or side yard that you just couldn’t remove? Wonder what I’m talking about? Hope on over and see what this pretty gate cover is all about!
Y’all know how I love me some coastal farmhouse style! Well, Lori from Dining Delight had my sighing over her beautiful Tiered Tray with Beach Decor. The blues and whites (wouldja just look at those shell balls!) are so pretty together! And if one tray isn’t enough, she’s sharing lots more, too! Bop on over and be blessed!
My dear friend Yvonne from Stonegable is sharing a super inspiring (and, of course, beautiful) way to keep those pesky mosquitos away! Take a look at what she did with some mason jars and a unique filler (there are so many ways you could put your own twist on this fun and easy DIY).
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start linking! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Okay, last week’s party was our biggest so far… Let’s see how big it will be this week! Join in and have some fun! Tell me, what was your fave link from last week (or even this week?)