Let’s get this party started with a little this-‘n’-that. It’s Tuesday Turn About #151 May Tidbits.
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #151 MAY TIDBITS
Want some tablescape inspo? Check out LAST week’s party!
Welcome to the party!
My co-hostesses and I are SO glad to have you with us!
We are starting our 4th week at the new My Wee Abode, and I finally wrote my first post introducing our new little home! Go take a look and let me know what you think about the new place, and the new life-change! (Warning, it ain’t pretty… yet!)
Well, let’s take a look at a little bit of this and a little bit of that, featured at this week’s party!
But first, how ’bout some tips?
This post may contain affiliate links, at no additional cost to you. For more information, see my complete disclosure HERE.
Weekly Household Tip
I’m looking to organize a very deep and narrow pantry at MWA, and this option is looking pretty tempting!
Any tips on how to use this type of space in the most efficient way? Share them in the comments below!
Weekly Blogging Tip
Do you have a post that brings you more traffic than any other post? Take the subject of THAT post and create more content around it!
For example… If your recipe for vegetable soup does GREAT on Google, then write another post for vegetable stew, or chicken noodle soup. You get the idea!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
I’m loving seeing all the patriotic posts, and I’m looking forward to seeing more! Plus, summer is around the corner! (I’m so glad I NOW have air-conditioning!)